At TnT Bamboo Online (TTBO) we take your privacy as our main priority. Since we started our both new parts and used parts websites, we’ve went the extra mile to build our stores for efficiency and security with a set of strong privacy principles in mind.
HOW, WHEN AND WHAT WE COLLECT?
How does TTBO collect my information?
We collect information directly from you and automatically as you use our Websites as well as the Services available to users who register as our Customers inclusive of social media customers.
When does TTBO collect my information?
We automatically collect the following information about your use, browser type and operating system, web pages you view, links you click, your IP address, the length of time you visit our Websites or use our Services, your activities on our Websites, and the referring URL or the webpage that led you to our Websites and if you are a registered user.
When you apply for and use our Services, you contact us with questions, and you otherwise choose to provide information to us.
What information does TTBO collect?
The types of information we collect about you depends on your particular interaction with our Websites and our Services, and might include, where permitted by applicable law:
- Your contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number, billing or mailing address)
- IP address
- Details of any transactions carried out using any of our services
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us (e.g., if you send us an email/otherwise contact us)
- Calls/emails/other correspondence
How we use your information
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services or any changes in our Terms and Conditions that apply to you.
- For the purpose for which you specifically provide the information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request, and to provide customer support.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, where permitted by law (other than if (where applicable) you opted out in “My Account” on the Websites), and as noted in the table below, we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to send you newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about services or information we think may interest you.
- To better understand how users access and use our Websites and our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our Websites and Services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To protect our customers, employees or property — for instance, to investigate fraud, harassment or other types of unlawful activities involving us or other companies that we do business with, to enforce this Policy, as well as our Terms and Conditions.